Author Topic: Trying to identify a table apron bracket type  (Read 321 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline SH-BoBo

  • Posts: 4
Trying to identify a table apron bracket type
« on: July 26, 2022, 04:26 PM »
Good afternoon,

I am trying to recreate a dining table and came across the apron brackets in the picture during the process.  Would anyone know the correct description for this type of bracket and where I might be able to find them?  My attempts at google searches have not yielded any accurate results yet.

Thank you in advance for any and all assistance.

Festool USA does not pre-approve the contents of this website nor endorse the application or use of any Festool product in any way other than in the manner described in the Festool Instruction Manual. To reduce the risk of serious injury and/or damage to your Festool product, always read, understand and follow all warnings and instructions in your Festool product's Instruction Manual. Although Festool strives for accuracy in the website material, the website may contain inaccuracies. Festool makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the material on this website or about the results to be obtained from using the website. Festool and its affiliates cannot be responsible for improper postings or your reliance on the website's material. Your use of any material contained on this website is entirely at your own risk. The content contained on this site is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute professional advice.

Offline guybo

  • Posts: 382
« Last Edit: July 26, 2022, 05:56 PM by guybo »

Offline squall_line

  • Posts: 1458
Re: Trying to identify a table apron bracket type
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2022, 05:52 PM »
The best I can offer is to search "kerf mount table leg bracket" and go from there.  Possibly "two piece kerf mount table leg bracket", since most kerf mount table leg brackets seem to be a single piece rather than split like the one you showed.

Depending on if you need it to be split, of course.